Thursday, July 16, 2015

Getting Ready!!

I know that many of you are starting to get things ready for school. You many be out getting school supplies, uniforms, and all the other must haves for this school year. 

It is not just the students and their families that are busy getting ready. The staff at school has been very busy this summer with new renovations and teachers have been very busy getting their classrooms ready for an exciting new year. As a teacher, it is a great feeling as the start of a new school year approaches. I get so excited over new school supplies and decorations for my classroom.

This year Sacred Heart has had some exciting new renovations. The upstairs hall has a brand new floor that really brightens up the school. Not only that, the first floor and the junior high wing had the ceilings lowered and new lights put in. It looks amazing! 

In the 5th grade classroom, I have rearranged a little to make room for a few more students desks (don't want to be too crowded). It is going to be an exciting new year with lots of new projects and learning. I love to have the kids get hands on and learn by exploring. 

Through out this year I will use this blog to post pictures of classroom activities and adventures, information about what is going on in the classroom (projects, newsletters, upcoming events), and many other things happening here at Sacred Heart this year. 

Please sign up on the left hand side of this blog where is says "Follow by Email". Once you input you email address you will be notified every time that I post something to the 5th grade blog. I hope that you will find this helpful throughout the year!

No comments: