Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back to School Night

Thank you so much to everyone that came to back to school night. It was great to meet you all and I am looking forward to an amazing year. I think we are off to a great start and all of the kids seem to be enjoying 5th grade. It was so nice to hear all of the positive things that you had say about the 5th grade.

If you need to get in touch with me please send me and email. This is the best way to reach me because even when I am not at school, emails get forwarded to my phone and iPad.

I did not get to talk about somethings that we could use for the classroom this years. If you could help out by sending in any of the following things it would be greatly appreciated.

Band-Aids (big variety box)
Paper Towels
Book Store Gift Card (helps restock and buy new books for the library)
Sandwich Size Zip Bags
Hand Sanitizer
Cap Erasers

No comments: